GET 20% OFF ANY SURGERY NOW
Have you always wanted the perfect face or the dream body of yours? If yes, you can do so now, as Wonjin Aesthetics Centre (WAC) is now offering 20% Off on All Surgeries* of your choice. You may read more about the surgeries below:
*Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is only valid for WAC customers.
- Only applicable to NEW Customers.
- Limited to first 3 customers who make full payment in Malaysia for Discount to Apply.
- Surgery must be performed before 30th June 2018.
- This promotion is not applicable with other Promotions.
- Customers will need to fly to Korea themselves for surgery
- This discount is applicable to ALL surgeries in Korea.
- WAC reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of any cancellation, all monies are not refundable. All advance payments will be converted to deposits for future surgeries and treatments.
*What is Self Two Jaw Surgery?
It is a type of Two Jaw Surgery for those who have problematic features such as long jaw or face, jutting chin, asymmetric face and jaw dysfunction. The patients are given the options of fixation or non-fixation methods after Two Jaw Surgery. Self Two Jaw Surgery can produce natural results with better satisfactory outcomes since this procedure applies the advantages of both fixation and non-fixation method.
*What is Forehead Augment?
A square jaw is when the lower jaw bone’s size is wide and causes a square appearing face. Specifically, the bone beneath the ear can cause a face to appear bigger. Maxillofacial square jaw reduction surgery at WONJIN is required to remove the angular jaw line and create a slender V line.
*What is Hooked Nose Rhinoplasty ?
Certain noses have a hooked shape which gives undesirable appearance. This kind of nose can be improved and modified to look better along with correcting nasal hump.
*Before & After.
*What is Breast Reduction?
Many Asian women have less breast tissue so it is believed that breast reduction is a rare procedure, but on the contrary, it occurs more often than before. The average Asian women have breasts with 200-250cc of volume, but some have 400cc which is heavy physically and emotionally painful. Breast reduction procedure is more complex than breast augmentation so consulting a WONJIN specialist is important before proceeding with the surgery. It is recommended to get a breast lift after breast reduction to correct possible drooped breasts.
*What is Calf Reduction?
This calf surgery, a type of body contouring, creates shapely calves by blocking select nerves in the calf muscle thereby decreasing muscle thickness. WONJIN’s non incision method does not literally ‘burn’ the muscles but uses tiny micro cannula to block the nerves in the gastrocnemius with thermal energy, decreasing discomfort and bruising.
*What is Upper Blepharoplasty??:
- The elasticity of our skin decreases with age and as a result, our eyes can become droopy. Upper Blepharoplasty corrects this by removing parts of the loose skin and tightens the forehead, eyebrows, and eyelids. This gives a youthful appearance with a clearer and well-defined eye shape.
*Before & After.