You can browse all our services below
Here is information about nostril reduction
- Duration: 20 min.
- Anesthesia: Local (Deep Sleep) Anesthesia
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Stitch Removal: 1 week after
- Clinic Visit: 2-3 times
- Recovery Period: Return to everyday activity after stitch removal
- * The ideal nose shape is such that when viewed from the bottom; the shape is equilateral in relation to the face.
What is Nostril reduction?
Enlarged nostrils or wide appearing nostrils can give the nose an unrefined look. Through a nostril reduction nose job, WONJIN rhinoplasty can make your nose much more attractive.
Appropriate for those who
- Have a flat appearing nose due to wide nostrils
- Have an arrowhead nose
- Dissatisfied with current shape of nose
- Possess a nose tip which appears wide
Ideal nose width : 1/3 of the face.
The width of the nose should be wider towards the bottom.
Drawing a horizontal line below the septum.
This lines makes a 2.1 degree angle with the nostrils.
Nostril reduction surgical method
1. Nostril skin reduction
Applicable for all cases, skin from the bottom of the nose is incised in a wedge-shape and sutured. Scarring is hardly visible in this nose job surgical method.
2. Nostrils tied and pulled together
Applicable when just the bottom of the nostril is wide. Part of the nostril is removed and then tied with string. The nose tip is shaped while the nostrils are pulled together.