You can browse all our services below
Here is information about dorsal augmentation
What is Dorsal augmentation?
Dorsal augmentation, or rhinoplasty is the most common nose surgery. In the past, a sharp Western nose was preferred. However, nowadays a nose based on existing individual facial features is most important. Here at WONJIN, we will focus on every little detail to give you a nose in harmony with your entire face.
Appropriate for those who
- Dissatisfied with current nose shape
- Have a flat nose
- Have a small nose
Dorsal augmentation surgical method
Using an individually designed implant, the bridge of the nose is raised and the nose tip is given a natural line using cartilage.
1. Cartilage to be inserted into the nose tip and an implant is decided.
2. An incision point is made.
3. An individually designed implant is carefully inserted into the nose bridge.
4. Cartilage is used to complete the nose shape.
Nose length and height
A nose length and height in proportion to the face is chosen.
After considering skin thickness and nasal bone, an implant is selected.
Insert own cartilage and then cover with fascia. This prevents the skin from becoming thinner or becoming red. The nose tip is raised slightly higher than the bridge to create a beautiful side and frontal profile.