You can browse all our services below
Here is information about breast augmentation
- Duration: App. 2~3 hours
- Anesthesia: General Anesthesia
- Fasting: 8 hours before the surgery
- Stitch Removal: 2 weeks after
- Hospitalization: N/A
- Hemo Vac Removal: 3 days after
- Fixable Bra: Recommended to wear for at least 2 weeks from the surgery
- Recommended Staying Period in Korea: Min. 2 weeks
- Mani & Pedicure: Must be removed
- Special Aftercare: Injection to reduce scars, pumpkin extract (help reduce swelling), ultrasound examination for breast (for revision surgery case), post-operative breast massage care program
What is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation beautifully enlarges small or saggy breasts in proportion to the body. The most natural looking breasts are determined by the accuracy of the breast implant placement which is why it is important to consult a WONJIN specialist before proceeding with the surgery.
Appropriate for those who
- Have extremely small breasts
- Want to enlarge current size of breasts
- Have asymmetrical and/or uneven sized breasts
- Have smaller and/or drooped breasts due to breast feeding
Volume & Balance
WONJIN’s custom Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation involves using implants to create fuller breasts or to restore breasts that may have lost volume. If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your breasts, augmentation surgery should be considered. Breast augmentation can increase the fullness and projection of your breasts, improve the balance and proportions of your figure and improve your self-image and self-confidence.
Breast augmentation alone does not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and be lifted due to sagging, an additional breast lift may be required in combination with breast augmentation. Breast lifting can often be done at the same time as your augmentation.
Incisions are made in inconspicuous areas to minimize visible scarring. We will discuss which incision options are appropriate for your desired outcome.
(Under the breast)
Method of implant insertion
General complications : bleeding, infection, and inflammation may occur after surgical procedure