You can browse all our services below
Laser Body Sculpting
Here is information about laser body sculpting
What is Belody?
Belody is 980nm vibration type laser treatment using strong frequency that stimulates collagen and elastin formation. This is commonly called a liposuction laser or lipo laser. This laser treatment lifts and firms problem areas. You can have a tighter and firmer body after this procedure.
Belody for Body
Belody is a laser treatment dealing with the arms, hips, legs, abdomen, breasts, and face.
- Total fasting (including water) should be done at least 4 hours before treatment time.
- Return to everyday activity is possible right after surgery. Movement aids in a quicker recovery process.
- Shower is possible 3 days after treatment while bathing is possible after 1 week.
- Pulling sensation will subside after 2 weeks, however this sensation can occur again after 3 months.
What is Cool Thera?
It is a cutting-edge technology of lipolysis therapy by freezing fat cells at a very low temperature.
Appropriate for those who
- Wish to have satisfying result in a short period of time
- Wish to remove fat on certain parts
- Wish to reduce size without pain
- Wish to achieve slim and tight body line without saggy skin
Components of Tenor high frequency
Oxidation in tissue, provision, advancement of circulation, enhancement of nutrients, etc. is available, on the face, arm, thighs and calves. Laser liposuction, Weight loss, skin tightening, inner bloating, partial obesity, and removal of intestinal fat are available through usage of customized equipment. With WONJIN’s personalized program, the procedure has been improved using the absolute best equipment for treating partial obesity.
Appropriate for those who
- Would like to reduce their facial outline
- Concerned about wrinkles in their hands
- Concerned about excess abdominal flab due to childbirth
- Flabby or loose skin in relation to other body parts
- Are concerned about cellulite in the hips and thighs
- Concerned about droopy skin due to aging in the neck, double chin, etc
- Concerned about fine wrinkle lines in the face, deep wrinkle removal (deep wrinkles along the forehead, smile line, eyes, mouth)
Tenor(=Relax)High Frequency info
This is commonly called a liposuction laser or lipo laser. A high frequency of 40.368MHz is used for deep tissue heating to the deep dermis and subdermal layers stimulating collagen formation and enhancing the disintegration of fats.
This controlled heating in the deep dermis results in skin rejuvenation and skin tightening.
What is Meso Therapy?
Meso therapy uses micro needles to evenly combine and insert necessary nutrients (3-4) to the mesoderm which is proven to be more absorbing and effective.
The main substances may vary depending on the condition of the skin and it consists of various vitamins and amino acids, Botox to remove wrinkles, and placenta extract for pigmentation treatment and moisturized skin.
* The name ‘Meso Therapy’ coms from the combination of the terms ‘mesoderm’ and ‘therapy’ to emphasize the effectiveness of this treatment.
What is PPC(=Lipo Dissolve)Injection?
PPC is extracted from PC (phosphatidyl Choline), an outer cellular layer in beans and DC (deoxycholate), and is also known as a PC/DC injection that positively combines the two substances together to safely destroy fat cells and reduce size. In addition, with the increase of collagen production around the surgical area, it helps the skin with a lifting effect. The size reduction of the surgical area starts 2 weeks after, and for continual reduction, 2-4 weeks of treatment is advised. PPC injection can not take place of liposuction but it can be used for patients who do not desire surgery.
2~4 week intervals (depending on the individual, around 3 treatments)
What is ZELTIQ?
Fat cells are broken down through cooling. No harm is done to the skin, nerves, veins, muscles, and etc. Through a natural process spanning 7~90 days, broken down fat is eliminated from the body. Because it’s not a surgery, there is not downtime allowing for immediate return to everyday activity after treatment.
- Duration : 1~2 hours
- Anesthesia : Not required
- Hospitalization : Not required
- Recovery period : No downtime after treatment
ZELTIQ and other weight loss treatments
|Approved by the FDA/KFDA?||x||o||x|
|Is anesthesia not required?||x||o||o|
|Immediate return to everyday activity?||x||o||o|
|No worries about scarring?||x||o||o|
|Long lasting effects?||o||o||o|
|Natural break down of fat cells?||–||o||x|
|What is the extent of destruction?||Nearby cells also
|Only fat cells
|Nearby cells also
ZELTIQ has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is a world class device.
- No anesthesia required.
- Immediate return to everyday activity.
- No worries about pain.
- No scarring.
- Almost zero side effects.
- Only fat cells are destroyed.
ZELTIQ treatment effects
ZELTIQ fat cooling treatment has been in Korea for a little over 1 year. During 1 year there have been countless successful cases where the removed fat stays removed and results are relatively quick. ZELTIQhas been approved by both the FDA and Korean FDA as a non-invasive non-surgical alternative to ‘epidermal fat reduction’ treatment.
Benefits and Features of Cool Thera
Say Goodbye to Fat Cells!
Cool Thera effectively reduces not only the size of fat cells but the number of them by applying the newest obesity treatment technique which involves Cryo principal.
Convenient and Safe Treatment!
Cool Thera is non-invasive treatment by selectively freezing fat cells, thus able you to get back to everyday activity right away with no pain and almost no side effect.
Principle of Cool Thera
|Cryo-cooling energy emitted to the target area||Cooling of the target area||Lead to natural necrosis of frozen fat cells||Decomposition and elimination of fat cells as body waste in metabolism|
Process of Cool Thera
Treatment Areas of Cool Thera
Target only the areas you want
Cool Thera Q & A
Q. How many times do I need Cool Thera treatment to see the effect?
You may find the difference after 2 times. It is recommended to get 3-9 times with 2 weeks of interval in general.
Q. Are there any symptoms after the treatment?
You may have tingling sensation or get bruising due to the pressure but these symptoms are normal and do get better fairly quickly.
Q. What are the post treatment precautions?
A. Avoid Cool Thera treatment if you are allergic to cold or a diabetic patient. Hot sauna and hot bath are not recommended on the treatment day.