*Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is only valid for WAC customers.
- Only applicable to NEW Customers.
- Limited to first 3 customers who make full payment in Malaysia for Discount to Apply.
- Surgery must be performed before 30th September 2017.
- This promotion is not applicable with other Promotions.
- This discount is only applicable to NOSE/RHINOPLASTY/EYES surgeries.
- WAC reserves the right to change any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of any cancellation, all monies are not refundable. All advance payments will be converted to deposits for future surgeries and treatments.
*What is Ptotic Nasal Tip Surgery (Arrowhead nose):
- The term ‘arrow nose’ comes from the shape of the droopy nasal tip that forms the tip to look like an arrow. The nature of this type of nose is called a ‘ptotic’ nose. In the case of nasal tip ptosis, the nasal tip is elongated or droops disproportionately. Also, an elongated septum or nasal bridge may cause the nose to appear elongated. This type of nose can be corrected having Ptotic Nasal Tip surgery and this has high difficulty aspects requiring sophisticated skills. Therefore, it is crucial to have this surgery by well-trained specialist surgeons..
*What is Wide Nasal Bridge Correction?:
- A nose bridge can appear wide due to thick skin. This type of nose can be refined by narrowing the nasal bones.
*What is Hooked Nose Rhinoplasty?:
- Certain noses have a hooked shape which gives undesirable appearance. This kind of nose can be improved and modified to look better along with correcting nasal hump.
*Before & After.
*What is Double Eyelid Non-incision Surgery?:
- It is a method of blepharoplasty, also known as Asian Double Eyelid Surgery. It is commonly referred as the ‘pinch method’. Non-incision method creates double eyelids using fine sutures without making incisions to the eyelid. Wonjin uses a special method that leaves no scars and decreases the chance of requiring revision surgery.
*What is Eyelid Revision Surgery?:
- If desirable eyelines and optimum outcomes were not achieved from previous surgeries, revision surgery may be required. It is vital that a surgeon with extensive clinical experience performs this procedure to prevent further revision surgeries.
*What is Upper Blepharoplasty??:
- The elasticity of our skin decreases with age and as a result, our eyes can become droopy. Upper Blepharoplasty corrects this by removing parts of the loose skin and tightens the forehead, eyebrows, and eyelids. This gives a youthful appearance with a clearer and well-defined eye shape.
*Before & After.